[cisco-voip] End-to-end voice quality measurement when using a SIP trunk and CUBE to a SIP provider?

Robert Kulagowski rkulagow at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 09:32:16 EDT 2012

As part of the test and turnup process, I'd like to get some stats on
the use of the test SIP trunk we have to bandwidth.com to check things
like voice quality.

If I'm using a CUBE, won't any performance information that I look at
(MOS, error, etc) be phone -> CUBE as opposed to phone -> CUBE ->
provider?

If they really are just to the CUBE, then that doesn't help much - is
there anything I can pull which will show call quality all the way to
the provider?

If they _are_ all the way to the provider, then that's good. :)