[cisco-voip] OT: iPhone push client

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 08:37:22 EDT 2012

Hello everyone,

Please excuse the off-topic but its at least related to UC management.

I'm researching a new iPhone app/service that will let me send alarms from
RTMT/splunk/etc out to an email address (or some other mechanism) that will
then push the alert to iphones for people in my group. We've been using
PushMail but it seems support has been dropped for the app and some of my
guys accounts no longer send notifications.

So far i'm looking at Prowl and Push 4.0, but i'm curious if anyone else
out there has used these or another app that I don't know about, and has
any opinions on them.

Thanks!

--
Ed Leatherman