[cisco-voip] Open SSO with WebEx and AD

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Fri Jul 27 12:47:18 EDT 2012

I am playing with OpenSSO and am having success with CUCM due to an excellent white paper that shows everything on the AD, OpenAM and CUCM Sides. I'd like to do it for Webex as well, but can't find any documentation beyond this: http://developer.cisco.com/documents/4733862/4734214/Sun+OpenSSO+to+WebEx+SAML+SSO+Configuration+Guide.pdf
That doc basically says users have to be setup but we aren't telling you how. Google isn't helping, I found ways to integrate OpenAM with AD but not sure how that links to what Webex needs, etc.

Has anyone here done this? Any hints or ideas?
Thanks!

Matthew G. Loraditch - CCNP-Voice, CCNA, CCDA

1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093

voice. 410.252.8830
fax.  410.252.9284

Twitter<http://twitter.com/heliontech>  |  Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Helion/252157915296>  | Website<http://www.heliontechnologies.com/>  |  Email Support<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com?subject=Technical%20Support%20Request>