[cisco-voip] Unity connection Breaking up with telecommuter?

Chris Ward (chrward) chrward at cisco.com
Fri Jul 27 10:29:36 EDT 2012

The media path is suspect to me. I would start with some traces and make sure we know what devices, if any, are being used as part of the call flow. Is CIPC forcing G729? If so, maybe there is a transcoder being invoked if CUC is only advertising G711, or maybe an MTP that is in a different country or something like that. That's where I would start.

+Chris
Unity Connection TME