[cisco-voip] Extension Mobility (em) not working with Call Control Discovery (CCD) on CME

Tom McCurdy tom.j.mccurdy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 17:06:10 EDT 2012

Router: 2921

Setup:

PhoneA <=> CME1 <=> CME2 <=> PhoneB

Phone A original number: 10011

Phone B original number: 10021

EM on B number: 10099

*Problem: *I have extension mobility working (minus a bug where EM hangs
when you try to log in as described
here<https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2131904>
 andhere <https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2127911>). I also have
call control discovery working (I can call from phone B to A and from A to
B without a predefined dial-peer). However when I log on to my extension
mobility account on CME2 who has number 10099 I'm unable to call from A to
EM on B, but I can call out from EM on B to A. It seems as though ccd isn't
able to realize that my user is available and doesn't pass that information
on. Is there someway to make EM work with CCD?

*Relevant Config on B:*

*
*

voice logout-profile 1

pin 1234

user tom password tom

number 10021 type normal

!

voice user-profile 1

pin 1111

user t password adgj

number 10099 type normal

router eigrp saf-fwdr

!

service-family ipv4 autonomous-system 10

  !

  topology base

  exit-sf-topology

exit-service-family

dial-peer voice 100 voip

destination-pattern .T

session target saf

!

!

voice service saf

profile trunk-route 1

  session protocol sip interface GigabitEthernet0/0 transport tcp port 5060

!

profile dn-block 1

  pattern 1 type extension 1002X

  pattern 2 type global 1002x