[cisco-voip] Soft client and joint session with hard client

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Sat Jun 2 01:20:09 EDT 2012

In CUCM terms that would be "shared line". It's not quite the same as a traditional analog household where any two users can pickup a phone and be in conversation. It is very similar otherwise for answering calls, initiating calls, etc. One line with multiple devices. The real question would be how the SIP soft client handles some of the rather unique signaling flows associated with shared line behavior.

/wes