[cisco-voip] Soft client and joint session with hard client

Tim Kenyon tim at conveyant.com
Fri Jun 1 18:10:34 EDT 2012

Can you have a SIP soft client running on a CUCM that is also joint
sessioned to a SIP hard client on the desktop? We have some customers that
want to use our console application as a SIP soft client, yet also have the
ability to pick up an actual handset on a desktop device (SIP phone) as
well.

Tim

Tim Kenyon, ENP  | President  | Conveyant Systems, Inc.

Tel: +1 770.339.1085 |  tim at conveyant.com

Over 25 years of industry leading experience.

Setting the NEW STANDARD in Enterprise E911!

Check out Conveyant's Sentry E911 Solutions!