[cisco-voip] Dial Peers, incoming PRI to voice ports

ROZA, Ariel Ariel.ROZA at LA.LOGICALIS.COM
Fri Jun 1 16:48:20 EDT 2012

Joseph,

Have you tried this?

For incoming calls to the analog phones:

dial-peer voice 100 pots (One dial-peer for each Analog port)
Description Calls for number XXXX
Destination-pattern XXXX (where XXXX is SPECIFICALLY one of the DIDs assigned to your customer)
Port x/x (where x/x is the analog port id on the router)

For outgoing calls through the PRI
dial-peer voice 1000 pots
description Calls to the PSTN
incoming called-number .
destination-pattern 9T (Or whatever your dial-out pattern is)
direct-inward dial  (This Direct Inward Dial command takes the DID number from the incoming call and uses it to select the corresponding outgoing dial-peer, which will be one of your analog ports)
voice port x/x/x:x (where x/x/x:x is the id for your PRI

YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE DIRECT-INWARD-DIAL ON THE ANALOG PORTS.

Hope this helps,

Ariel.