[cisco-voip] New System

Mark Holloway mh at markholloway.com
Wed Jun 6 21:54:37 EDT 2012

Welcome to the group. Depending on your total user count when the migration is complete, CUCM Business Edition 5000 may work well since it wraps CUCM and Unity Connection Voicemail into a single server deployment and supports up to 500 users. If you go with CUCM Business Edition 6000 it supports redundant servers and up to 1000 users. Otherwise, for a larger deployment I would highly recommend a CUCM Publisher/Subscriber model.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6788/vcallcon/ps7273/data_sheet_c78-636588.html