[cisco-voip] IPCC scripting question for the group...

Tim Reimers treimers at ashevillenc.gov
Fri Jun 8 09:19:05 EDT 2012

Hi all -

I have a customer service script managing callers and agents for a 25
license

IPCC Express environment (7.0x)

There's a component in the script where it checks for the number of
callers, and if more than six, it's designed

to play a "high call volume" wav file to customers on hold.

It is playing when there are no customers actually in the queue waiting.

This is the portion of the script that collects info on number of
customers in the system.

Looks to me like this is collecting the total number of callers,
including:

-          callers listening to the menu tree

-          callers being handled by an agent

-          callers waiting on hold

If I wanted to switch that to collecting only the callers actually on
hold, would that look like this?

Looks to me rather like that "Contacts Waiting" field is the one that
would collect only callers who had gotten past the menu tree of
information, hit "0"

and were holding in queue....

Thanks, Tim