[cisco-voip] IPCC scripting question for the group...

Ryan LaFountain rlafount at cisco.com
Fri Jun 8 10:06:45 EDT 2012

Hi Tim,

You are correct. The Overall Contacts will report on all contacts within the system, not just those waiting in queue. The Get Reporting Statistic step takes metrics from the UCCX Engine's memory. You can see this same data by using AppAdmin Real Time Reports at AppAdmin -> Tools -> Real Time Reporting. When debugging, you can compare the what the Get Reporting Statistic step is returning to what is displayed in AppAdmin RTR (they should be close depending on load as these are real time statistics).

When choosing Report Object: Overall IPCC Express, this matches up to the Overall Cisco Unified Contact Center Express stats in AppAdmin RTR.

This is confirmed by the document here (similar for 7.x):

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_5/programming/guide/uccx851_step_ref.pdf

Page 212:

Contacts Waiting - Number of contacts waiting to be connected to a resource. A contact is shown as waiting until the call is answered by the agent. This means that, even if the phone is ringing at the agent, the contact will still show as waiting in RTR.

HTH.

Thank you,

Ryan LaFountain
Unified Contact Center
Cisco Services
Direct: +1 919 392 9898
Hours: M - F 9:00am - 5:00pm Eastern Time