[cisco-voip] Jabber/CUCILYNC mobile connect

george.hendrix at l-3com.com george.hendrix at l-3com.com
Fri Jun 8 09:48:25 EDT 2012

Hi everyone,

  Does anyone know if mobile connect works with CUCILYNC or Jabber?  In my initial testing, if I call my desk # and answer that call on my cell, I am not able to resume that call on my Jabber or CUCILYNC soft client.  The softkey template for these soft phones have the mobility softkey just as the phones do.  I am able to resume the call on my hard phone or Cisco IP Communicator, just not CUCILYNC or Jabber.

Thanks,
Bill Hendrix