[cisco-voip] FXO ports and setting ATT call forward feature?

Countryman, Edward Edward.Countryman at provena.org
Wed Jun 13 11:54:30 EDT 2012

I have a small office with 3 POTS lines in a hunt group.  At the end of
the day, through there key system they would typically dial *72 x xxx
xxx xxxx  which activate an att call forward all feature on the pots
line.

Now that the key systems been replaced with CCM and FXO ports on a 2911
router I don't seem to be able to activate or deactivate this feature
for them

I've programmed a route pattern (matching above) and pointed it directly
to the FXO port containing the POTS line I wish to forward but when I
dial the sequence the phone just sites there.   While watching the
gateway during this I do not see the port going off hook.

The DNA verifys my programming is routing the string correctly to the
FXO port.

Anyone have any idea why this wouldn't work?