[cisco-voip] Question: config-register-pool# apply-config

Mark Holloway mh at markholloway.com
Wed Jun 13 22:17:05 EDT 2012

I'm configuring 9951 phones on CME 8.5. I have found two separate Cisco documents that show the following commands as it relates to CME 8.5:

Router# configure terminal

Router(config)#voice register pool 1

Router(config-register-pool)#apply-config

When I enter "voice register pool 1" on the router there is no apply-config command.  The router is a 2821 running c2800nm-ipvoice_ivs-mz.151-3.T2.

I can go to "voice register global" and enter "create profile" and the router generates SEPECC882B19D60.cnf.xml. My only hangup is whether I am missing something by not having the apply-config command.

Thanks,
Mark