[cisco-voip] 7961G Can't do conf call

Paul asobihoudai at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 13 12:36:14 EDT 2012

ad-hoc conferencing will only require transcoders when different codecs are involved.

are these phones in the same physical location, device pool, region etc?

If they're all the same in every way, I would try to delete the problem phone and re-insert it into the database and see if that does anything.

make sure your regions are explicitly defined, I've seen problems happen when the "Default" is left in the definitions