[cisco-voip] MGCP gateway not registering to Subscribers

Auralythic auralythic at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 11:48:25 EDT 2012

So this is interesting:

If I log into a Subscriber's admin webpage and choose a gateway with an ios
rev of 15.1 or greater and click on a configured FXS port, the subsequent
page loads blank aside from the CM Admin header. If I go into a gateway
with ios 15.0 or lower or a flavor of 12 and do the same, the FXS port
configuration page loads completely.

Is there an issue with the ios revision and the communication between
gateway and subscribers?
-Diana