[cisco-voip] Message Notifications for E-mail via Unity Connection

Kim, Hyoun hkim at ohl.com
Wed Jun 20 14:44:29 EDT 2012

Thanks James.  This might work.

Hyoun Kim
Network Engineer
Network Infrastructure

OHL
7101 Executive Center Drive, Suite 333
Brentwood, TN 37027
Phone: (615) 524-3610
Mobile: (615) 636-7514
IP: 3441
hkim at ohl.com<mailto:hkim at ohl.com>
www.ohl.com<http://www.ohl.com/>

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary, privileged and/or confidential and is intended exclusively for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. Any use, copying, retention or disclosure by any person other than the intended recipient or the intended recipient’s designees is strictly prohib­ited. If you are not the intended recipient or their designee, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies.