[cisco-voip] Fax dialing issue (FXS direct to PRI, no CUCM involved)

Dave Wolgast dwolgas1 at rochester.rr.com
Thu Jun 21 10:32:33 EDT 2012

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 10:26 AM, Paul <asobihoudai at yahoo.com> wrote:

> In that case what does your isdn debug say anyways?

So, I didn't collect a q931 debug because I didn't think the call was
getting that far, because the way the customer was describing it, it went
busy right after the 8 was dialed. However, some new info seems to indicate
that wasn't the case and the user may have been trying to dial 10-digits
when 7 were appropriate leading to an invalid number. I am trying to get in
touch with the customer for a retest now.