[cisco-voip] RDNIS and Original Called Number IE

Ted Nugent tednugent73 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 13:27:08 EDT 2012

In my experience with this all providers from the remote site to the Unity
pilot  location ALL need to support RDNIS, which is not always feasible.
It's been a while but I would look into sending the digits inband

 dial-peer voice 10 pots
 destination-pattern 19195551212
 port 0/0/0:23
 forward-digits extra inband