[cisco-voip] Unity Connection 8.x Caller Input error

Leetun, Rob rleetun at bouldercounty.org
Wed Jun 27 01:04:18 EDT 2012

Hi,

When I press 2 during a Unity Connection greeting, the system routes the option to the wrong number.  In fact, any greeting that I configure to route to a specific number by pressing 2 goes to the same wrong  call handler greeting.

Recently an engineer in our shop changed the certificates in Unity Connection and enabled LDAP.  Prior to those changes we never had this problem with caller input during a greeting.

Thought?

Thanks for the help.

Rob