[cisco-voip] TFTP config setting for CiscoSPA

Joseph Mays mays at win.net
Fri Jun 29 18:29:06 EDT 2012

Have a Cisco SPA525G phone with a hardwired IP (no dhcp available) that I
want to use with an asterisk server on a remote connection. I need to tell
the phone to get its config via tftp from the asterisk server, but have not
be able to figure out how to set the tftp server in the phone. The phone is
not here, I'm looking at it through the web interface, but there is someone
there with the phone if it needs to be added locally. Any information on how
to do this would be greatly appreciated.