[cisco-voip] Bridge upgrade vs. sub(s)

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Thu Mar 1 14:24:32 EST 2012

There's also the DMA option up to 7.1(5) and then to 8.5 where he can backup and restore onto the vm.

Personally I think it'll be much faster and less disruptive to just bring them up side by side and manually move things over.  Take this as an opportunity to clean up your config, optimize dialplan, etc.

-Ryan