[cisco-voip] Bridge upgrade vs. sub(s)

Andrii Matlavskyi mynewlogin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 05:02:50 EST 2012

Hi Beck!
Thank you for the information.

Could you please give any recommendations for upgrade steps considering the
fact that I don't have any server for intermediate upgrade steps to 6.x/7.x
version?

Mike, where can I find additional information about unsupportable database
in case of installation of CUCM version 7.x on VMWare and upgrading to 8.x?

--
З повагою, Андрій Матлавський.