[cisco-voip] Anyone know whether or not Trace would show a CFwdAll event??

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Thu Mar 1 16:24:49 EST 2012

CCM SDI traces would show the change notification for setting or clearing forwarding.

unfortunately that is the back side of a black box.

something, somewhere in the network sets the forward.
that is written into the database on that node and generates change notification on that node.

database replication copies that configuration change to all other nodes in the cluster
all other nodes generate change notification locally

Finding the node and interface that initiated the CFA can be challenging.  To get this you really need CLI, AXL, ccmadmin, ccmuser, tomcat, ccm sdi and sdl, and cti sdi and sdl traces from all nodes in the cluster.  Then mix in some architecture knowledge and several hours of searching through text files and you might find the precipitating event.  Open a TAC case if you need assistance.

In the mean time pester your account team, and any UC product managers you know, about delivering the enhancement request
CSCsy52793    Solution Enhancement: Configuration Change Management

Regards,
Wes