[cisco-voip] My client wants to monitor 911 calls

Eric Butcher Eric.Butcher at cdw.com
Sun Mar 4 12:07:17 EST 2012

Is Cisco Emergency Responder or Singlewire Call-Aware or a CDR-based solution not an option for your client?  The missed calls directory can be cleared very easily/accidentally and a solution of this nature could be unreliable for getting calls out to emergency services when compared to the aforementioned solutions.

Eric Butcher

Cisco Unified Communications Engineer
CDW Professional Services

11711 N Meridian, Ste 225