[cisco-voip] My client wants to monitor 911 calls

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Sun Mar 4 12:08:11 EST 2012

I'm not sure if that's a suggested best practice or not, but you could make it work.

You would have to configure partitions and search spaces so that callers can only access your 9/911 DN, not the 9/911 route pattern.

The 911 DN on your phone would have a forward busy/no answer/unregistered targets of of 9/911 off net route pattern with an appropriate search space.

Making the ring no answer timer low, like 1 second (not sure if there is a minimum) so calls will be forwarded offnet almost immediately.

This should populate your missed calls directories.

Sent from my iPhone...

"There's no place like 127.0.0.1"