[cisco-voip] 79xx vs. 99xx

Eric Butcher Eric.Butcher at cdw.com
Mon Mar 5 20:55:58 EST 2012

I've been using 9951 for a year or more and it has been fantastic.
Features aren't even a comparison.  Best of all has been the built-in
bluetooth for the headset.  You'd have to pry it from my cold dead hands.

Eric Butcher
Cisco Unified Communications Engineer
CDW Professional Services
11711 N Meridian, Ste 225