[cisco-voip] 79xx vs. 99xx

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Mon Mar 5 21:14:13 EST 2012

I have one and love it. They do take a bit getting used to and can be a bit slower on response but now that most of the normal softkeys are available as softkeys in 8.6 things are getting better.  Also if you handle multiple calls a lot, handling multiple calls is easier with the separate buttons for calls on the right side.

Also as a partner, I can honestly say I am completely unaware of any EOL plans for the 7962/7965.  Now we are pretty small, so some multi-million dollar partners may have access to more hush-hush info but there is no information in any of the normal channels at the moment.
HTH
-Matthew