[cisco-voip] Having Trouble getting CIUS to Register to UCM

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Tue Mar 6 11:42:20 EST 2012

Make sure you also install the latest device pack for 8.5(1) as well.

-Ryan

On Mar 5, 2012, at 6:32 PM, Frank Arrasmith wrote:

Did you provision the ethernet MAC address into Call manager or the Wireless MAC address? The Cius registers with the ethernet mac address, not with wireless.  It may seem obvious, but it caused me  to tear my hair out for awhile before digging up the info...