[cisco-voip] Having Trouble getting CIUS to Register to UCM

Candese Perez trigena at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 12:30:19 EST 2012

I believe we did that and have rebooted.  The device is showing the
following in UCM.

 Rejected IP Address  Active Load ID sipcius.9-2-2-49 Inactive Load ID
sipcius.9-2-1TT37-8SEC Download Status Failed Requested Load ID
sipciusSP.9-2-2-49 Download Server 10.100.39.68 Inactive Load Failure
Reason Internal
Phone Error

Looking in the tftp directory I am unable to locate the .cnf.xml file for
the device.