[cisco-voip] 79xx vs. 99xx

Mike King me at mpking.com
Tue Mar 6 11:59:01 EST 2012

That is an interesting perspective.  I would see the support also as a
migration tool.  If I bought a new site up, and wanted all 9900's, but
still was on 7.x, I would be hard put to upgrade to 8.6 (or later) just to
use a new phone.

But if I was planning on upgrading to 8.6 or later, then using reduced
functionality till I get the upgrade complete, it's a different
conversation.

Mike