[cisco-voip] What Ext Called This Number

David Zhars dzhars at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 16:31:46 EST 2012

Well, I need to approach the problem backwards.  We know what number was
dialed, we just don't know who dialed it.  If. Knew the extension, it's
pretty easy to get a dump of all calls one extension made, but like I said,
I need to go backwards.  I see what you're saying, and maybe need to play a
little more in the report program.

On Wednesday, March 7, 2012, Matthew Loraditch <
MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com> wrote:
> Your gateway type has nothing to do with what data your cdrs that I have
ever heard of? If the call is from a phone registered to CCM it should show
up in most scenarios.  Have you looked already and not found it?

cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of David Zhars
> Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2012 3:31 PM
> To: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
> Subject: [cisco-voip] What Ext Called This Number
>

> I am being asked to find out what internal extension dialed a certain
phone number (XXX) 555-1212 on a certain day and time.
> Where would I find that information?  it was in the last two weeks.
> Most of my 2801s are MGCP, but some are H323.  I believe the call came
from an MGCP, otherwise I would try a CDR report.