[cisco-voip] What Ext Called This Number

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Wed Mar 7 16:32:57 EST 2012

Yes you should be able to do this, dump the cdr, open in excel and then just sort by the called number field instead of calling, should be fairly easy to find.

Matthew G. Loraditch - CCVP, CCNA, CCDA

1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093

voice. 410.252.8830
fax.  410.252.9284

Twitter<http://twitter.com/heliontech>  |  Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Helion/252157915296>  | Website<http://www.heliontechnologies.com/>  |  Email Support<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com?subject=Technical%20Support%20Request>