[cisco-voip] Blocking inbound calls from a specific ANI/Caller ID to a specific DN

Tim Reimers treimers at ashevillenc.gov
Fri Mar 9 09:24:05 EST 2012

Hi all -

I have a request to block all calls from a specific PSTN number to a
specific user DN on the inside.

I believe the PRI that the call arrives on is MGCP -

I've looked at this, though I know it's H.323 - MGCP may differ

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/tech/tk652/tk90/technologies_configu
ration_example09186a00803f818a.shtml

I see plenty of examples out on Al Gore's Internets for how to block a
number, how to block calls to an inside DN, how to redirect calls.

What I don't see is how to block calls from a single PSTN number to only
a specific inside DN, while allowing that public PSTN number to call

all other DNs on the system..

Is there an "AND" option.??