[cisco-voip] Call Reports

David Zhars dzhars at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 10:32:53 EST 2012

Hey everyone.

I am trying to create a report of ALL outbound calls for the last month.
Using UCM 8.0
I go into Device Reports -> Gateway -> Summary.  I select the gateway that
has our ISDN line (it's configured for H323).
I run the report...nice.

EXCEPT...just a quick check shows not a single call from MY extension.  I
see numbers that CALLED me, but it shows that I called no one.  Clearly not
true.
I see other extensions and I can see who they called, but it throws the
whole thing into question.

What do you think?  Why would it not show my call records?  I can find a
few more extensions where the same thing is true....