[cisco-voip] can't delete because it's a primary phone

Faye Day fday at wilson-co.com
Fri Mar 9 15:54:14 EST 2012

Wouldn’t both the primary phone and the softphone be using the same extension? If so, just search by extension.

Faye Day

Wilson County Technology Services
Assistant Director
(252) 206-1024
(252) 265-5960 fax

Opinions in this message may not represent the policy of Wilson County. Email correspondence to and from me, in connection with the transaction of public business, is subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.