[cisco-voip] TAC Remote Accounts

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Mon Mar 12 10:01:04 EDT 2012

This is why not everyone has access to the tool that generates the password from the passphrase.
Use of the remote support account should be limited to bug workarounds (or investigation of a bug) and any time one is used on your system you should ask for the associated bug ID.  If the TAC CSE can't give you one then they shouldn't be using a remote support account to begin with.

-Ryan