[cisco-voip] LRG with H.323 GWs not hunting

Khemani, Haresh hkhemani at cppib.ca
Wed May 2 10:07:40 EDT 2012

We have 2 x H.323 Gateways with a PRI connected to each. There is a Local Route Group with both H.323 Gateways in it. Route List points to this single LRG.

We were doing some redundancy testing and I shut down the PRI on GW1 and outbound calls wouldn't failover to GW2. I have the Stop Routing on Unallocated Number Flag set to disable in Service Parameters yet it wouldn't hunt. Reset the RL, CCM service, GW no luck. Even tried RL with 2 RGs with each GW in its own RG yet does not work.

CUCM version is 8.5.1.12900-7

Any ideas?

Haresh Khemani
Voice and Network Analyst | Information Services