[cisco-voip] AS5350XM IOS support for RFC3325 headers

Andreas Sikkema asikkema at unet.nl
Wed May 2 12:04:43 EDT 2012

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can find some documentation on what the
support level is for IOS (12.4 and/or 15) with regards to SIP RFC 3325
headers like P-Asserted-Identity and Privacy? I have found commands
that enable/disable sending the headers on outgoing SIP traffic, but
nothing on the support of receiving them.

I have a feeling IOS might not be honouring the Privacy header and
require a Remote-Party-Id header with the correct values instead. I'd
like to not having to add another header.

Does anyone know more? Thanks!

--
Andreas Sikkema