[cisco-voip] isdn status - layer 1 'shutdown'?

Mike King me at mpking.com
Wed May 2 16:28:49 EDT 2012

I can answer from experience.  (Verizon Dropped my PRI to my CLEC this
weekend)

For me anyways, it meant that the PRI was up, but the D-Channel was
down. Obviously I couldn't send calls out the trunk.

Funny thing, is I have two PRI's and Two gateways, and we expected the
calls to flow to the other gateway, but since the PRI was up, just
deactived, calls were still being sent to it.