[cisco-voip] Dropped calls on CUCM 6.1 cluster

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Thu May 3 11:08:43 EDT 2012

Maybe something like this:
Dropped Call Troubleshooting in CUCM
https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-1208

Regards,
Wes

On May 3, 2012, at 4:34 AM, Damian Turburville wrote:

Hi,
We are getting calls disconnected mid-call on random handsets in our CUCM 6.1 cluster( 1 pub 2 subs), actually it seems to be phones on one particular subscriber that are experiencing the issue but that might be a red herring. The users say it is happening on all types of calls but we are trying to get more detailed info from them atm.
Does anyone have any ideas how can I start to track this down? Please be as basic as possible so I can understand :-)
Many thanks,
DT