[cisco-voip] CUWL and UCS activation

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Mon May 7 17:09:27 EDT 2012

If you got CUWL there should be a connection PAK if you look at your order detail one of the line items under the master CUWL part should have been said PAK

Matthew G. Loraditch - CCVP, CCNA, CCDA

1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093

voice. 410.252.8830
fax.  410.252.9284

Twitter<http://twitter.com/heliontech>  |  Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Helion/252157915296>  | Website<http://www.heliontechnologies.com/>  |  Email Support<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com?subject=Technical%20Support%20Request>