[cisco-voip] CUWL and UCS activation

Erick Wellnitz ewellnitzvoip at gmail.com
Tue May 8 14:08:55 EDT 2012

I guess my concern is not having a PAK for a voicemail solution in my
software and licensing kit for 8.0

I would think I should have a PAK like I would for any other component.  At
this point shoud I contact A. my account team with Cisco or B. my Cisco
Partner to get a PAK re-issued or is it a moot point once I activate the
UCSS and PUT becomes available?

Another problem might be that the CUWL licneing has been sitting for 2+
years prior to my arrival.