[cisco-voip] cm version help

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Tue May 8 16:39:09 EDT 2012

I find this XML document very helpful converting from "common name" to
"developer name"  (what are these two formats called anyway?)

http://www.cisco.com/web/tsweb/tools/cucm/cucm-upgrade.xml

I believe it's maintained by the list's very own Ryan Ratliff, who
maintains the following CUCM Upgrade tool, where the XML file is referenced:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a0080b31514.shtml

-Anthony