[cisco-voip] cm version help

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Thu May 10 12:06:32 EDT 2012

You can also look at the downloads page on cisco.com for your version.  Looking at 6.1(3b)SU1 on the downloads page you can see the filename is UCSInstall_UCOS_SU_6.1.3.3190-1.sgn.iso.    Since your version is higher than the last 6.1 non-ES posted you can safely assume you have an ES.  There also happens to be a 6.1(3.3201.1) posted under "Engineering Specials" which provides further confirmation that 3205-1 is in the ES train.

Note that the CUCM Upgrade Tool is no longer maintained, though all of it's information should still be accurate.

-Ryan