[cisco-voip] UCCX question.

Terry Oakley Terry.Oakley at rdc.ab.ca
Wed May 9 13:07:11 EDT 2012

I have a just installed a new UCCX script (my most complicated yet :)) that has a number of menu prompts directing the caller to various departments within our College.   Is there a way to capture, on a daily basis, how many times customers choose any of the options?   I have been looking at the different step options and cannot get my head around the right options to use.   I understand I can do an increment a counter each time a prompt is chosen, I just don't understand now I can capture that info before the call is completed and retain it.

Any suggestions as to good manuals beside the Cisco manuals would be appreciated as well.    Currently using UCCX 5 Standard addition.   Hopefully upgrading this summer.. :)

Thanks

Terry

Terry Oakley
Telecommunication Coordinator, | Information Technology Services
100 College Blvd | Red Deer, AB T4N 5H5
Tel (403) 342-3521 | Terry.Oakley at rdc.ab.ca<mailto:Terry.Oakley at rdc.ab.ca>
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CD2DD3.CF9E9B80]<http://www.rdc.ab.ca/>