[cisco-voip] UCCX question.

Erick Wellnitz ewellnitzvoip at gmail.com
Thu May 10 09:40:06 EDT 2012

I don't believe there is an 'easy' way to capture totals.  The issue with
your incremental counter is that the script is called and loaded as an
'instance' so to speak for each 'triggering contact'.

What you could do is set peripheral variables (I think they're called) in
the 'set enterprise call info' step but then you'd need some custom
reporting.