[cisco-voip] Time Of Day Routing

Haas, Neal nhaas at co.fresno.ca.us
Mon May 14 12:42:26 EDT 2012

Did that, will not do it again, make the Time of Day control in Unity, much easier - less hassle!

I use a CTI Route Point to send to Unity. In unity Create a Call Handler called FIRSTSTEP, our main line number is 5151, and our transfer number that appears on the phone is 5150. I know its crazy...

In FIRSTSTEP create the Call Handler and give it the number of 5151 . Select EDIT and TRANSFER RULES. You will see CLOSED and STANDARD those are the ones that you want to use. Under TRANSFER ACTION select Extension. Let's say that our true main line extension is 5151,

Under Greetings select Standard - After greeting select Call Handler 2. I always select "Attempt Transfer", if you select "Go Directly to Greetings" I usually get problems.

Create a new CH called STEP TWO give it the extension 5150. Select EDIT and TRANSFER RULES Unselect ALTERNATE greeting! Give the extension for the standard Greeting!

Under Greetings and Standard under Caller Hears "Nothing"

After Greeting Call Action "Route from Next Call Routing Rule"

EDIT greeting, "AFTER GREETING". Then select Attempt Transfer 5150.
Transfer Rules, uncheck alternate and closed.

Test, You should be up and running.

For calendar controller, Set your Calendar in the 1st call Handler since this is the one that really does not control the flow. The second call handler just creates the transfer.

http://www.newsoverload.com/?p=1179

Neal