[cisco-voip] Time Of Day Routing

Mike King me at mpking.com
Mon May 14 12:37:44 EDT 2012

I have a huntlist i'm trying to setup that during business hours, it does
one thing, and during night hours, does another thing.  It should
be dial-able by all extensions, and external devices.

Perfect opportunity to teach myself something (or so I hoped)

Checked out some docs on Time of Day routing, and I think I have a workable
plan.

Here's where I need some guidiance.

So all of my existing extensions are in a partition called ALL_DN.

I've:
     Made time periods, and schedules
     Made two partitions, OnHours_PT, and Offhours_PT, and
assigned appropriate schedules to them.

Now I believe I have to create a CSS, and here's where I get a headache.

I was assuming I would make two Huntpilots, one in the Onhours partitions,
and one in the Offhours partition, based on the example I was using.  But
the example also put the end devices into the same CSS.

If all my phones (and trunks) are in the ALL_DN parition, would I have to
add the Onhours_PT and the OffHours_PT to all the CSS's (With OnHours
first)? (Which is alot of CSS's)

Is there a better way?

Mike