[cisco-voip] CUEAC 8.5 and Conference Rooms in top right directory (Internal Directory)

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Wed May 16 15:27:34 EDT 2012

I have about 200-300 conference rooms and other external numbers I want to see in Attendant Console 8.5 Internal Directory for operators to be able to transfer to (customer doesn't want them to be personal speed dials or External Directories)

We should be able to go into Active Directory Users/Computers and add these as Contacts (not users) and they we will see these conference rooms in Attendant Console right?

Or will CUEAC 8.5 not import Contacts into Internal directory?